www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - THIS IS NOT REALLY A BLOG

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thanks, Beckster and Waynard, for the dress choice. Everyone else just told me their dress choices via IM. Everyone had different faves. Eli thought dress number 2 was too loud, Jen agreed with me on number 4 because it had matching shoes, and your choice's only problem is my browness makes me blend too well with its browness. =D Regardless, I might not need the dress after all anyway. Can you call me, Becky, when you get the chance to today. Or if it's easier, let's text. Jen is just an IM away. And Eli has been IMing with me since last night, (though he is really no help at all.) If you're my friend, you're on my side, ass wipe!

I got distracted. My other friend got on IM. I don't think he's opinion counts, even though he sees my side of it. Only because he sounds too good to be true, and his girlfriend sounds like a freakin' saint. Actually he gave me his girlfriend's number so I can get her point of view, I think I'll just facebook her instead.

Anyway, whatever, right? All I need is coffee, and cigarettes.
posted by Jenni @ 9:10 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY! Sex In the City is released May 30th! You better make sure you're in top shape, new outfit, and have the best date possible! You can't take just ANYONE to a FIRST TIME event! it's probably the balcony! You have 22 days to get it together!!

    That special, perfect, awesome someone will already have bought those tickets as soon as they are released so. . .**HINT HINT** to all the potential "possibles" out there! If not I'm stuck taking her! SAVE ME!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.