www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WILL JUST LEARN HOW TO KNIT

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Took my astronomy finals last night in less than 30 minutes. And yes, I am expecting to have aced it. Booyah! Now, I have only two more finals to go. Whew!

Went to bed last night quite a bit peeved at the beau again. Usually he calls after band practice. So he calls and tells me his bandmates only wanted to practice for 20 minutes and then proceeded to go play video games. He doesn't act like he minds, he also doesn't act like he minds that no one in the band actually cares about the band. But then, isn't it "metal" not to care. Whatever. He starts acting frustrated about how he has done so much, and he still has so much to do, and he hasn't even gotten to taking care of his own stuff. So I do a little push to get him to delegate and talk to his bandmates about carrying their own weight. Adam is so anti-confrontation though, despite all the angry growling he is capable of doing on stage, he is never going to tell anyone that they get on his nerves. So in turn I get frustrated at him, and just ended the conversation opting to go to bed pissed instead.

This morning I tried to help out, but it just proved that I really can't bother. First, he is quite unappreciative, and I don't even like his bandmates anyway so what am I doing all of this for? Why am I lightening the load for them? Because obviously it's not for him, he's barely said "thanks." I even postponed my hot chocolate and cigarette moment. What a jerk. He, along with his bandmates, can kiss it. I'm sticking to the original plan, I'm dating Adam, not his band, I want nothing to do with that side of his life until that side of his life can accomodate me.

Now, I get to concentrate on my stuff. So, finals tonight, and my last final on Friday afternoon. Friday evening is Phi Theta recognitions ceremony. Saturday is graduation. Saturday night is Eli's birthday party. Ah! Then I will take a much needed break from everything. And I will get bored but I will not do anything. I will not start a new blog, I will not try to help Adam with his junk, I will ... I will just knit. Well, first I have to learn how to knit. That's what I'm going to do.

Alright, well first, I have to finish this week off.
posted by Jenni @ 2:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.