www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL POSTS NEW BLOG

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sorry for the lack of any updates, school has started and I am desperately trying to keep up. My most fun and most intimidating class of my college career so far is suprisingly Spanish Readings. A class of 9 and 5 of them are native Spanish speakers. Ayayay! That's more than 50 percent and when you include the teacher, our class NEVER speaks English, (except when I or one of the three white kids start to look panicked.) Hahahahaha! But still very enjoyable. I love literature, so Spanish lit is a blast. It's a challenge to write an analysis on a story you only half understand, (despite the dictionary and BabelFish,) but it's a fresh perspective seeing different writing styles from another culture. I think. Yeah, I know, blah, blah, blah. Next subject.

Also, trying not to half ass my office for Phi Theta Kappa. I'm honestly making an effort to be an active member and productive officer. I'm actually doing my office hours right now. (The officers are required to hold atleast 2 office hours a week, basically to just sit here in case someone comes in with a question or wanting to join, etc.) I'm supposed to be revamping the PTK bulletin boards in 3 different buildings in the Andover and El Dorado campus, but instead I'm updating you guys. SHAME ON YOU!

Not a lot more to update on. Adam and I are the same as always. Same as always...am I allowed to say that yet? Adam and I are doing great.

Adam's completely immersed in his work right now, I think his favorite project so far. He's designed a mini cooper and has made it transform into a robot. It's actually pretty awesome. The mini cooper looks like a picture, you can't tell that he "drew" each part - the hood, the headlights, even the door handles and the leather seats, it's very realistic. (Don't ask me what program he uses, I've no idea.) Then he animated it to transform, which is a the part I've yet to see, but so excited about. He says now he's working on the website to display it on.

Since classes started for me, he stays at work later since I'm not there to beg for attention. Usually, when I don't have class he leaves as early as he can so we can sit at his house and debate on what not to do that night =D. Adam is big on watching movies. I'm big on going out. He likes to stay up all night and sleep in, I get up early, nap mid day and go to bed by 10:30pm. We are a beautiful mess. I give him props for being so patient though, but would like to smack him for his habit of laughing at me everytime I pout. It's never funny, y'know?

Oh, and a segway from Adam to my new favorite accessory. Last weekend, I was feeling bummed as I am prone to doing, and Adam and I went to the mall. I found this pretty little scarf for pretty little me at PacSun. I bought it because it made me feel special. =D. Then I found these tank tops that had lace trims. Adam bought those for me, a gray one and a pink one. I wore everything together and felt like a movie star. I know Adam think it's silly, but it's my new favorite obsession. I want to buy more scarves and more outfits to wear them with. I actually wore my scarf again today. I'm convinced it got cold because Mother Earth wanted to give me another chance to show off.

I think that's all the news I've got. I go to work, go to school, go to Adam's. Sometimes I get the chance to go out. The Hills Season 4 started and Mom and I have been trying to keep up to date with that. All in all the same, but completely different. Another post soon, hopefully.
posted by Jenni @ 5:32 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Everything sounds smooth and busy. Good for you! :) Have a great rest of week.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.