www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL PSEUDO BLOGS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

07/29/2008

7:05 am - At work writing all this down on Notepad, because I know I'll get interrupted intermittently but really still have enough time to write a novel. The new job is going better than expected. It's a new project being rolled out from a different branch. (I guess they are laying off.) There are only 20 in our team to take over this new project, but they are rolling it out at such a slow pace that really, there's not much to do...yet.

The new 7 am - 4pm schedule is starting to wreak. But I need it, because classes are about to start and it's the only schedule that will allow me to be at my Spanish Reading class semi-on time. (It starts at 4pm.) Last night I went to bed at 6pm, just so I could wake up this morning with enough time to do necessary grooming, like showering and brushing my teeth. I hope I won't have to go to bed at 6pm every night to keep up with this schedule. I blame the need to sleep for 12 hours on the medicine. I started taking it at 3pm so that I know for sure after midnight the effects have somehow subsided. Here's hoping that works.

8:08 am - Most of the crew is slowly staggering in. That means less than 40 minutes left before my first break. Desperately needing a smoke. The new meds don't help with the random anxiety attacks.

The Spanish qeue is across the pod from my team. I'm thinking I'll make new friends, so they can help me with my Spanish classes. Not a bad plan, right? Oh, and as well, I'm sure Eli will ask to be hooked up. Hahahahaha! I better start looking around for a good candidate.

9:55 am - They "found" us something to do. I have 9 calls to make for this morning and 5 left to do. The system is moving so slow however I can most likely blog a paragraph or two in between calls. Nice!

Somehow I got assigned Mother Goose of the team without me knowing it. Random questions come to me in regards to how to do things, work wise, and even though I know the answer I keep wondering why some of them go all the way across the office past our supervisor to ask me. And the guy beside me just spent 20 minutes talking out loud about an account and repeated "I'll just call them anyway" about 10 times, before I turned around and asked, "Are you talking to me?" And (a little bit rudely) replied, "do what you want to do, I'm not (enter supervisor's name here)." Sorry, I guess I am a bit irrate this morning.

Less than 45 minutes to go before lunch.



07/30/2008

7:31 am - I guess I was busy from lunch on. After work I met Adam at Ajuua for dinner. We went back home afterwards and I tried to watch 21 on DVD, but only got through half of it. Adam had a show at Lizard's Lounge. I met him there, he had to stop by the band house to get his gear, and hung out and ate pizza with him until 9ish, and then I bailed to go to bed.

I spent the night at Adam's and had the weirdest dream. Adam had stuck around the bar instead of coming home after playing like he had told me, and somehow found himself in jail. So I was frantic trying to get him out. I woke up alone in bed, and called Adam's cell - it was 1:30am. He was in the living room unable to sleep. He got in bed with me and everything was better. Woke up this morning and got to work with 10 minutes to spare. Always a plus.

Today I'm eating the pizza leftover from Lizard's for lunch, and I also packed a Red Bull for after lunch. Sleepy still. Missing the bed with Adam still in it and all the pillows to surround us.
posted by Jenni @ 7:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.