www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL BLOGS BEFORE LUNCH

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Adam has been ubber sweet as of late. The last two days he's dropped by my work to drop off food for lunch. He's also met me after the bar meetings to eat dinner with me twice now. And this morning (I spent the night last night) he got the cereal out for me, and I actually had a good breakfast. I drank a glass of milk with it and everything. I drove to work very happy and awake. I realized that Adam is very condusive to a healthy lifestyle. He's motivated so then I feel like I have to be motivated too just to keep up. He's allergic to a lot of stuff and doesn't smoke, so whenever I'm with him I feel bad about smoking, and his car is also non smoking. (Which since he got the Jag he's been driving everywhere everytime we go out now.) And he has this policy of not drinking during the weekdays so...well, I'm not allowed to drink anymore, anyway. Not to mention he's very level headed most of the time, so it evens me out as well. He's just your everyday all around great guy.

Ah, enough about that. Now that I am at work I'm seriously bored. (Well outside of the emergency call I got asking for someone who knew CPR for the 1st level. Paramedics came and everything is A-ok again.) After work I have another bar meeting. (We got our shirts already and Adam seemed to really like it. =D) After the bar meeting I'm gonna try to go to Barleycorn's to see a friend's band. Tomorrow I have to be at work by 9am. This is going to be a challenge since Adam and I were still fighting leaving the bed at 8:00 this morning. I hope I make it in on time. That's all I have so far. Will blog more as things progress.
posted by Jenni @ 12:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.