www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL, RAINY DAYS AND MONDAYS

Monday, June 16, 2008

I had a great weekend starting with Carl's going away bash at O'brien's. It was not as aggravating as I thought it would be (considering I couldn't drink) and I saw a lot of faces from yesterdays gone that I really missed seeing. Adam and I left early to chill out and relax. We watched The Last of the Mohicans on DVD, one of those movies you can feel okay falling asleep through.

We slept in Saturday and then ate lunch at Italian Garden. We went to the Season's After's CD Release party which started at 3:30 that afternoon. It was actually pretty cool. Meri came out and kept me company for most of it since Adam had to leave for band practice midway through the show. Meri ate dinner with us as well and returned back to Liquid with us to see Skinny and Signum play. There were lots of work people there as well as some friends of Meri's from high school so plenty to entertain. We left before close because of early Sunday plans.

Sunday was brunch at Legend's with Mom and Dad. Pretty chill and relaxing meal, and then Adam and I went to the mall, and then watched a movie at the Warren. "The Happening" is not a great movie, and I walked out of the theater quite disappointed, but the appreciation comes the next day, when I'm outside trying not to make eye contact with the trees. Go watch the movie and see what I'm talking about.

BTW, I also got an Ashes Divide concert t-shirt out of the whole deal. From Adam's last visit to KC for Rockfest. w00t! I'm gonna wash it and rock it out! Thank you again, Bebi!
posted by Jenni @ 5:38 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do not encourage people to watch that piece of crap. Never, ever, ever see "The Happening"! Quite possibly the worst movie ever.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Okay then, watch at your own discretion, and I do not offer refunds if you do go see it based on my blog. =D

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey I said you could borrow Meri. Not keep her!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.