www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL FINALLY GETS SOME TRUTH

Friday, May 30, 2008

I can't be mad. I'm so tired of being mad. Lies and betrayal, it's not some new concept. And it shouldn't be anything special just because I fell in love. Geez, it's the oldest story ever. All I get to do now is move on. I made a mistake, I've made plenty of mistakes in the past. I can recover.

My biggest burden - thinking of all the nights I wasted crying over it all.
My biggest fear - that my threshold for pain has not yet reached its limit and I'll believe the next clever line thrown at me.

It's a sad world when wanting to be happy is already too much to ask.
posted by Jenni @ 9:32 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Come down this weekend and I'll make you the pork and cabbage :) I can at least take your mind off the drama and lies! No lies in my house so you're safe!

    I think this 'new' opportunity is a sign and a GREAT start. At least THIS hobby pays you money for your WORK!

    I support you!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.