www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL AND STOLEN PARTY PICTURES

Monday, May 19, 2008

Stolen from Jennifer's website, photos from Eli's birthday party. I think she took these with her phone because they're not as sharp and I didn't notice her taking a pic of Adam and I. She's a sly one, she is.

Mom

Adam, little Eli and I.

Daddy

Karen and Logan

David, Jude and Dad


According to Jennifer we are waiting on pictures that Momo took, so stay tuned.
posted by Jenni @ 9:46 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm really missing all the food... :( I'm starving!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.