www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO WORK

Monday, May 19, 2008

So I originally thought being able to concentrate on school full time would be great. That didn't work so I revised it to - I originally thought that since I've had to deal with stress that was not even school related and after busting my butt trying to graduate and keep my GPA up, a week of solitude would be awesome. Now, since even that seems too much to ask for, I think I'll either run away to Memphis or just go back to work.

Here's the video our current Phi Theta Kappa president made for us for the recognition ceremony. Enjoy!

posted by Jenni @ 8:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.