www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WAITING ON LIFE TO TAKE MY SIDE

Thursday, May 29, 2008

There's no such thing as "happy endings", but atleast there's always things "ending well". Another fight with Adam, just like usual only this time a third party decided to get involved and escalated it to a level no one could have seen comming. I knew she was crazy, but geez! As I recount the story to Jen and Matt it basically came down to the fact that she was just waiting for an opportunity to do that. Adam and I's fight was just the perfect excuse for her. Oh, I forgot to say, I was physically attacked, a choke hold to be exact, though still grateful she didn't decide to punch me. There's always a silver lining.

Adam was apologetic enough. Even wrote Jen and Matt emails yesterday telling his side of the story. An excerpt:

Danielle was totally out of line and I am kicking her out of the band and hopefully out of the house. She had no right to say anything to Jenni, and definately no right to lay a hand on her. I feel so awful for Jenni, and I really did act as quickly as possible to stop it. I may even be quitting the band and moving out of the house. This is such a crazy situation...


Well, no one applaud him yet, believe me, I was quite impressed when Jen forwarded me the email, but Adam is a nice guy so he's forgiven her. Can't blame him for being nice. Let's be honest, it's that kind of niceness that allowed him to put up with my shit to begin with.

Me, I'm in a lot of pain. I was in bed for most of yesterday and actually barely slept last night. I finally caved and made an appointment to get a massage this afternoon. I didn't want to say anything, I didn't want Mom and Dad to freak out, but since Mom is managing my money now, and holding my debit card hostage, I think she needs to know why I'll be spending $60 today on something that normally would be a luxury visit.

Oh, and the biggest twist of all - the guy that came to my rescue that night. Ray. Of all people right? Yeah, my life could be a freaking soap opera. Sometimes thought I sit and wish I could me more of a spectator.

I am mentally, emotionally and physically tired. I think I quit. I have no great schemes for the future, and I seem to just stress everyone around me. Yes, I quit. If Life doesn't want to be play nice, then I don't want to play anymore.
posted by Jenni @ 8:09 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Carla said…

    holy. shit. sounds like if she is ever around on wednesday night, i'll get to have some fun. what a bitch. :( i'm so sorry, Jen. *hugs* if you need anything at all, you know where to find me. love you.

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It seems that the assumption of "crazy bitch" is now confirmed. What a psycho! Was Adam around at the time? And how did Ray make an entrance? Geez, I need more details! Call me this weekend or something.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.