www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL BACK TO MULTITASKING

Monday, June 09, 2008

Got called back to work a month earlier than expected. I actually started again last Friday. They needed help covering the front desk. This will be my gig for 5 weeks, and hoping I can move back up to Software Support after that. I also have a meeting tonight with the crew at a new club downtown. Hoping that working part time there will help with money flow, plus my social life since I am going to be cutting off alcohol for awhile. I am also using this as a networking tool because the third thing I've signed up for is a free summer intern for Mr. Joe Roach of Roach Entertainment. I am actually most excited about that. I hope this all pans out well for me. (Oh, and have I mentioned I've switched majors to Public Relations! Yay, me!)

So back to being busy, all of this on top of my Phi Theta Kappa stuff. This includes reading The Overspent American by Juliet Schor and summer planning. Ah, and that reminds me that I need to make an officer's report for the meeting coming up next week. Hmmmm...

Well, certainly before all of this can be done I must do something about my nails. That's it, I think. I'll post more as they develop.
posted by Jenni @ 5:07 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Carla said…

    busy is good! and whenever you want pasta, let us know. paul will cook for you. (i shall demand it of him!)

    <3

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like busy Jenni! YEAH!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.