www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL HAS A NOT SO BAD DAY

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stuck at work for about another hour. This is getting dreary but there is light at the end of the tunnel - I go back to my original department on July 14th. w00t! I'm sure I'll be cursing myself for wanting to be there so badly come tax season, but right now, this front desk clock watching is about to kill me.

Happy to report as well that I believe I have gotten used to the medicine. Is it working already? Doubtful, they say it usually takes 2 - 3 weeks to kick in. I am however feeling less drowsy, less lethargic, and more HAPPY. Again the happy thing could just be from the good sleep but either way I'll take it.

Adam took my to Chester's last night and the food was AWESOME and a bit pricey. After that he came over to my parents house and visited since I didn't know how well I could drive on the medicine still. I think though after this weekend I can get a pattern down.

Tonight I'm supposed to meet with Joe Roach at Liquid to talk about my summer interning with him. I'm so excited! This is going to be the most awesome thing to put on my resume. Well, that and perhaps a bachelor's degree with honors. All in good time though.

Anyway, the much awaited pictures from the Adam's cousin's wedding:

Wedding Pictures

IMG_1060

IMG_1058

IMG_1056


By the way, I found out that I have a 4 day weekend for the 4th of July due to the building being closed that day. I have decided on going to Memphis. I usually drive but with my car's condition (nothing broken just getting old) as it is, I will have to do some really maintenance before that. Like new tires and new timing belt. Maybe I should start clocking in some overtime, right?
posted by Jenni @ 5:24 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are there any pics of the wedding itself? As much as I love seeing pics of you & Adam, not what I expected when you said posting wedding pics!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    There are, but I didn't know if the rest of Adam's family would be comfortable having their pics online so I didn't post them here.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.