www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS A NEW TATTOO

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

tattoo


You can probably tell from the picture above that Adam and I have decided to give it another go. It's been an easy transition, especially now that he has moved out of living with his bandmates. It's a lot easier to separate your personal life and your business when you don't live with your coworkers, right?

Anyway, he's been real patient with me as well, since I've been going through some transitions of my own. New meds being a major change. He actually had to drive me home Sunday because of strong drowsiness. A side effect I did not expect.

I've been keeping a journal on how I'm getting along with the medicine, and I think I'm slowly starting to build a tolerance to it, as I do with most substances. But I like the fact that when I'm tired, it does get me to sleep readily.

So basically, from the pattern I've seen this week, I have 3 to 4 hours after taking the meds of restlessness then the minute I stop and lay down I'm out. But I've never had problems waking up early in the morning regardless of what time I go to bed. That I think is due to the deep sleep I get when I take the meds. As for Sunday's super exaggerate drowsiness, I think it was aggravated by the fact that I had been drinking heavily the night before. So now, I'm slowly getting better.

It usually takes a week or two for the meds to kick in, but definitely with getting better sleep at night I wake up more refreshed and less stressed out, so always a plus.

Anyway, I am still at work and I'm waiting for relief so I can go on a break. I have pictures from Adam's cousin's wedding I still need to post. Next time, surely.
posted by Jenni @ 4:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.