www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL MULTITASKS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So, my last hour at work. I get everything set and done for when I leave. I contact Colorado venues via email regarding booking a Wichita band for their venues, which is part of my new internship. I'm answering the phones and talking to people as they pass by intermittently. I'm craving Doritos and planning on sneaking a bite in between my drive from this job to my other job (not the internship.) Yes, I am back in the game, and I am loving it.

This is my swirl. Everything has fallen nicely in place for me. I would like to thank everyone that supported me during the hard times: My family, not just Mom and Dad, but the Cannady's as well, and well, everyone else that had to put up with it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I think I feel better now.
posted by Jenni @ 5:33 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww. We wuvs oooooo.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.