www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED DURING THAT LONG WEEK

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I can't believe I haven't posted since the 15th. What happened? I usually write in chronological order but maybe this time I'll try to do a back track. Seriously, where did the time go?

Currently sitting in my room, about to do some laundry, eat dinner and crash. My new permanent schedule is 7am - 4pm. It is going to be a chore just getting up early every morning. Just got home from spending half of last week at Adam's. We watched another movie today, Stepbrothers, which was as hilarious as I expected. I didn't plan on watching a movie this weekend since Adam bought a new TV this week but he said he was up for it. New TV usually means sitting in awe of the new toy for atleast a week or two, but I guess not. He's been thinking about getting a flat screen for weeks now, especially more since he got in the new house. Yesterday, when I decided I needed a nap, he decided to go to BestBuy and came home with his new toy. We will have to rent more movies instead of going out, to make up for what he spent. Friday night I was going to camp out in El Dorado, but I couldn't get a hold of Jen to get a sleeping bag, so I stayed out in Wichita instead. Same story for Thursday, drove to El Dorado after work, took advantage of the burger cook out and drove back. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday was mostly work except one of those days I had blood work done in the morning. Don't ask me which day, I'm still backtracking.

I've mainly been focusing on the new job. All this past week and the week before that. The weekend before, I worked at the bar on Friday night, got cut early and hung out with Adam. (Of course that means I didn't make money.) And Saturday I watched The Dark Knight with Adam and his cousin. That was another awesome movie.

The bar job has been more part time than anything. Which is still cool. Wednesday night I came by and got a check enough to cover my gas for the rest of the week =D. I'll probably keep working so long as they only schedule me the weekends. It's extra money (not a lot but enough) and it keeps me out of trouble on the weekends. I figure Fridays and Saturdays used to eat up all my money, so as long as I'm on the clock and not spending money, it's a good deal.

Adam and I are doing AWESOME! Actually, I can't believe we've been dating for almost 6 months now. Time has really flown by this past few weeks too. Getting really comfortable, especially since he moved out of the band house and we get a lot more alone time. Fewer fights, or atleast they don't escalate and last as long. I actually noticed last week that I get more attention than I really should. Adam is really good about that. He gives me enough baby talk and cuddle time, usually between us getting off work and him leaving for band practice. He's really good about making sure I get to talk to him on the phone before I go to bed, when I'm not spending the night at his house. He stocks his freezer with Snicker ice cream, and now Twix ice cream, just for me. He does so much for me, and I am very spoiled from all of it. I think I finally found someone who is to me what Daddy is for Mom. (Because we all know Daddy spoils Mom and humors her more than he should most the time.) Well, let's try not to jinx things. This new medicine might be making me more optimistic than usual. =D

Okay, I have to do laundry and get to bed early. Sorry if that recap left you more confused than anything. I seriously have no time these days. I hope it settles down soon. Classes are about to start. Uh-oh!
posted by Jenni @ 7:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.