www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS AN UNLIKELY EMAIL

Friday, December 29, 2006

The Museum of World Treasures has a director of sales and marketing I received his email today. Here's a bit of it.

The internet is a very strange beast as you probably well know. As it turns out, there are a large number of people heading to our website as a result of the postings about our museum on yours. I just wanted to thank you and offer you and your son a complimentary visit to our museum for 1 adult and two children (ostensibly your son and a friend). This email will serve as your coupon, so don’t forget to bring it along.


That was a great surprise actually and I called Matt immediately to let him know. So now all that's left is to schedule time, hopefully before Logan goes back to school. Ah, and there's a kicker -

And by the way, I noticed you write poetry as do I. I have attached a couple and hope you find them interesting. Again, thank you very much and best of luck with your studies.


He sent only a couple and I downloaded the first file before I left to do my errand. It actually ended up being of my taste so I thought I'd wait to read everything when I'm not as rushed so I can give it my undivided attention. What are the odds right?

Anyway, I have dinner plans for 7pm so I should probably start getting ready. Dinner is with Guy B who almost lost the whole deal. He called half an hour ago telling me how sleepy he is so I suggested he nap. He asked me to come over and nap with him and when I declined I got attitude, so I ended the conversation. Five minutes later I get a text asking when I'll be ready for dinner, I try to play coy and mention that from how he was acting I would think that dinner plans have been cancelled. I get a "no not at all" reply. We'll see.
posted by Jenni @ 6:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.