www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL AS IS

Saturday, January 13, 2007






There's been too much.

TJ's funeral was yesterday. The glasses have been properly returned. I have a lot of mixed emotions regarding the situation. I find it's very difficult to look Bobby in the eyes anymore, so I will probably steer clear for awhile.

I have a calendar full of to-do's. A little aftermath from trying to be too busy to sulk, which now just makes it a little too busy to breathe.

There have been other concerns that have come up, but right now are just concerns. One step at a time, right?

The next two to three weeks are already booked as it is. I go through my usual manic bipolarness during my drives to and from obligations. I may be crazy but I refuse to be irresponsible. At this point I'm just thankful that I haven't given up on showering, brushing my hair, getting up every morning, etc. Everyone has to start somewhere. A great insight from a friend at work, I don't need anymore drama in my life. I agree. But when it rains it pours.

Well, no one's going to see me fall any time soon. I'm currently experiencing a big dip in my emotional state, and I'm most positive it can only go up from here.
posted by Jenni @ 12:58 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    be sure to pencil in some time for me in your busy upcoming weeks...... probably sometime after thursday, since I get paid then.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.