www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS ONE MORE DAY

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My supervisor called me yesterday to let me know that we get an extra holiday declared by the mayor for President Ford's funeral. I was already enjoying my four day weekend and decided making it a 5 day weekend would not hurt. Yay!

Today I start on my New Year's Resolutions. Yes, I made a list. Ah, already tired just thinking about it but I must.

Ching gave me some really cute clothes last night. She kept labeling them as in, "this is a date dress," "this is a going out top," "this is when you want to be a siren in red," (yes, she really did say that) and "this is for hanging out." I can't complain, she had some really hot clothes, I can't wait to find reasons to wear them all out. Actually I wore one of them last night already.

Anyway, right now Logan is in the living room wanting to play Bingo, so much laters.
posted by Jenni @ 12:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.