www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL NEVER A DULL MOMENT

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last night was tons of jolly good fun. Guy B and I had dinner at Hana Cafe, sushi sake and all. Of course, the table was already getting tense. Guy B's approach to everything is to make a joke and then give you a hard time about making a joke back. The X was super sensitive like that and seriously I'm not dealing with that again. We got done with dinner and met some friends up at Pumphouse. The night started to drag because I was already making up my mind. During my usual "do-not-disturb-megatouch-marathons" he started grilling me about what I'm looking for in a guy, what I'm looking for in a relationship, blah blah blah blah blah. I think I got put off not because he was interested. God help me, I'd love for someone to care about what I want and all that shite, but the way he was putting it all out on the table was a bit irritating. So I said to myself, "Self, if you find something about this guy that is annoying, don't rationalize it and say you can live with it, don't settle, Self. Find someone that is perfect." And of course, I agreed with myself. At one point he picked up on my vibe and deducted that if he left at that very moment I probably wouldn't care. I paused from my megatouch game huffy and told him the honest to goodness truth. "I am not going to fight to have anyone stay beside me. You don't think I'm worth sticking around for then you walk away now." Verbatum, too, I felt all slick and cool and EMPOWERED. Yay, me!

Of course, he didn't leave. Duh! We played pool and the mood started to lighten up. I think that comes free with the drinks =D. I was about to give him another shot, for no reason, you know, like I think maybe he smelled really good. But he ruined it when he tried to have a serious talk and that's when I just basically told him to piss off. I shut down, rolled my eyes (which I'm really good at) and turned around. I think he left then.

I was making friends left and right and having the time of my life. Then all of a sudden I decided I'd make more friends and talked to everybody possible. Gave my number, got some numbers, all that good fun. I've assigned the Guy C alias. Hahahahahahaha! Yep, a third one, what? Ah, I even met someone who spoke Tagalog. That was adorable, he got my number for sure. Oh, I should introduce Guy C more formally.

Guy C is a long time crush. He's hotter beyond belief. I've always hung out with him as friends and secretly gushed over his eyes and his smile and everything about him. He's always kinda flirty and I'm always kinda flirty back, but we were always involved with other people. He's really sweet, and really funny. Yeah. That's him. My ungettable get. So that's all I can say without turning this into a teeny bopper dear diary. Despite it all I really had tons of fun.

Today I got a text from Guy B of more sappy crap. I think he wanted another chance, or something. He called while I was running my errands and I basically said to talk about it later. I think I'm going out with Guy A tonight, change the scenery awhile.

With last night being how it was though, I started thinking about how maybe I want to be single for New Year's Eve and single for the rest of the year. It seems to be the most fun. Besides, classes are starting again soon, and maybe I'll meet more people in school now that I have classes I actually have to show up for. Maybe I'll keep my options open for a bit. Ah, really I don't even want to think about it. I'm having fun, that should be all that matters.

bridesmaidBecky already ordered our dresses for the wedding. It was super awesome that we got to vote on it. I'm actually getting more excited. I'll have tons of vacation by then hopefully and get to do Memphis in May and all that good stuff. Oh, crap! It just dawned on me I'll have classes still, or maybe not. I think.....hmmmm. Mental note for later, check class schedule. Well, I'll definitely be there for a week regardless. I just thought maybe I'd do like a week and a half or something. Ah, yet again, I don't want to think about it right now. I think I'll nap then get up and go out. Tomorrow is the big day. Yay!
posted by Jenni @ 5:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.