www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - HAPPY AGAIN

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Not so happy to miss my first class of the day, but I really have been feeling crappy lately. That driving back and forth didn't help any either but atleast I can get back rubs soon. I just have a little bit more studying to do, and then I can finally go to bed.

Everything is really falling into place. School is a breeze. Work is work, and I love my job, but the people not so much. I guess everyone has that sometimes. Of course, my happiness lies in knowing I don't have to put up with it. I don't have to suck it up. I'm not one of those old timers stuck at the same chair for 10 years knowing there is nothing else better in store for them. Me, I just have to stick out until the end of summer semester, that is if I don't find something better before that. Besides I have an awesome distraction currently, which makes it easy to drive to work everyday. After summer sem I go back to online classes. Of course, I might be back to WSU by then too, depends on how much course load I can take on this summer. Cross your fingers.

OKay, must do some reading and then sleep, sleep, sleep. Good night sweeties!
posted by Jenni @ 12:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.