www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL COMES HOME FOR A QUICKIE

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Discovered a new talent .... well, through late nights of MTV of course. Lily Allen - lovely voice, kicking vids. Enjoy!





I'm in a bit of a rush. My lunch date just told me he is VERY hungry. After lunch I'll probably go ahead and stay down town since it's only a couple hours before I have to work. So until tomorrow. Happy Spring Break!
posted by Jenni @ 10:29 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.