www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SICK AGAIN

Monday, March 05, 2007

taco bell


Was at work Saturday night and started going down health wise. Fratastic! I kept having to blow my nose until it went raw, and I'm sure I owe someone a box of Kleenex. Ugh! Watched a movie after work Saturday night. Woke up at 2:15pm (which is very out of character for me) dizzy and hungry. Basically for all of Sunday I did nothing. Nothing! I even missed church.

But it's Monday now and I have stuff to do. Like say, finally placing that decal on my tag which is 4 days overdue. I am a tard! As well, there are homework assignments, compositions, and projects all due this week. Yay! Oh, and have I mentioned I have a "Performanced Based Interview" for work on Friday that I've been preparing for like crazy, and dreading more and more every day. Ahhhhhhh!

Aside from all that everything else is peachy keen.
posted by Jenni @ 8:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.