www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SHOULD BE STUDYING

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I've got a little over 30 minutes before my next class starts and here I am cursing out the Computer Lab for its slow connection, but putting up with it anyway. I've really got nothing to write about, I guess just trying to kill time.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I intend on leaving with 30 minutes exactly to spare for reading what I should have read before this morning. I am a procrastinator.

I need to find a good splurge to get me out of this slump. Oh, did I not mention? I am in a slump. Ah! The ups and downs on Multitasker Girl. The good news is I believe I've found a new surge for writing. A second book may be on its way. Stay tuned.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

These computer chairs aren't even ergonomic and I feel it taking its toll on my back already. Or could it be new found better posture from last week's shoot. Hmmm... Es muy posible.

Okay, a short nonsensical post from yours truly. Bored, out of words, but not yet out of touch.
posted by Jenni @ 12:48 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Ching said…

    I love your profile pic. BTW, you should watch In Her Shoes. Cameron Diaz' character reminds me of you. Toni Collete's character reminds me of me, naturally. LOL. It's a cute movie. It made me cry.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Yeah, the last movie you recommended I couldn't even finsih watching. Just because you cried does not mean it was good...we'll see =D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.