www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - DISAPPEARING ACT

Friday, February 09, 2007

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I've heard from everyone and I'm not planning on abandoning this website, nor am I planning on abandoning friends. I've just been really busy lately, with school and work and everything in between. Actually only have a couple of minutes to update before I have to head down to work for the Spanish Certification course, (remember the ten week deal?)

So what has been up? Well, I turned in my first paper for my Technical Writing class and got a B. Boo! Considering the fact that it was a really well presented paper, I think he might have been harsh. But I should still have one of the highest scores since half the class can't speak English. Seriously, I had to revise one of my group members entire paper the other week because aside from misunderstanding the project completely, the composition in itself didn't make sense. I really hate group projects.

On a brighter note I got an A on my first Spanish composition and an A on my first Spanish quiz. Woohoo! Aside from doing the certification from the city I'm considering adding Spanish on as a minor (wouldn't hurt.) As an added bonus, should I choose to take Spanish 2 next semester, I've been told they are using the same books. Score!

I get off work at 7pm tonight because I am coming in so early so I might actually be able to go out. This of course depends on my general feeling of health and motivation. I have about 3 chapters to read for class Tuesday, so right now the only thing I can afford to be motivated on is homework. Saturday I have my much anticipated, put off several times already, photo shoot with Nat. I actually haven't even put together my outfits so that's another on the to-do.

The only to-do I'm very proud has been done is cleaning my car. Yes, peeps, it is clean. Woohoo! And I'm trying to maintain the cleanliness by using the advice Daddy gave me years ago. "Take one thing with you everytime you leave the car." So this has been anything from taking my school/work stuff in with me everytime I come home to taking coffee mugs I've used for the day in, to taking empty cups and trash out to drop in the closest trash can when I go to a gas station or get to work. It's worked great. I hope I can keep it up. Next up, keeping my closet organized. What a challenge!

Monday I have tentative plans with a long lost friend Mrs. Carly Walters to catch up and bask in her new pregnancy glow. That should be fun. Hopefully as well, that day I can finally get my windshield replaced (cross fingers).

That's about all except for a short little soliciting on my part. Please click the link below and pledge for me to bowl for Big Brothers, Big Sisters. Nothing has to be paid up front, they will send you a little reminder letter to send them the check directly and this will only happen after the actual bowling event. Our team at work has been scheduled to bowl on February 24th. I say just donate now because I do get free weekend minutes and by tomorrow I'll be calling the phone numbers on my phonebook to solicit via phone. =D

Bowl For Kids' Sake


Thanks to everyone in advance for the pledges. Thanks as well, for everyone who continued to check the wesite despite my current lag in updating it. I checked the stats earlier this morning and it seems a couple of you do check in regularly every day. I feel the love.

Okay, going to scrounge up some food before I get ready. Hasta pronto!
posted by Jenni @ 8:40 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Ching said…

    Can I just give you cash?

     
  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Give me your name and pledge amount and I can just write it on my pledge sheet. I don't think I can take cash. BUt you should know you've done this several times now.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.