www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL TRIES TO GET BACK IN THE GAME

Monday, January 29, 2007

Anyone wonder where I've been? Jury Duty. Yay, civil cases!

Jury Duty


Seriously, it was only worth it because it was highly interesting watching the lawyers and the judge and the entire process. The witnesses were great comic relief, most especially the doctor that supposedly walked in drunk to testify in the trial. Four days, though, and I would have welcomed the break from work, but as it was it made me miss the second week of classes, and that is never good. So all last week up until currently I've been trying to do catch up school work. It's fairly hard considering that my Technical Writing class we covered nothing on the first week, the instructor even let us go early after introducing ourselves to the class, and here it is I've come a paper due, and I've sat in on zero lectures.

Que serra, serra! Also do a multitude of catch up everything else. My agenda has included: Getting back to work and hustling to get my stats back up. I've got half of my cleaning done at home. My car still needs some real cleaning, an oil change and a new windshield. I've got a doctor's appointment this morning. I've yet to schedule my waxing (personal grooming is very important). I've caught up on emailing my instructors to see what I've missed and let them know I'll be back for this week. Also gotten back to planning Becky's bridal shower/bachelorette. I'm getting the catch up blog out of the way. And still haven't eaten breakfast. Woohoo!

Also at work I've signed up for a Spanish certification class. It's 10 different sessions every other Friday so hopefully that goes well. This is something I signed up for to complement the Spanish class I'm taking this semester. Something that will definitely help at work I'm sure.

Life is a tad bit like the calendar below. In fact, my life is the calendar below atleast for the next two weeks. Want to see me soon, pick a free time from my schedule, and call me.

01292007

02052007


Tonight, I'll be preparing for early classes tomorrow, as well as making pigs in a blanket for tomorrow's work party. I am so tired already.
posted by Jenni @ 10:37 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you seriously double booked yourself for an hour (more like 2 with drving time included)? That's going to be rough. I guess it's easy enough to make up by adding 1/2 hour on every other day, but still.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Ching said…

    You'll have to teach me Spanish when you learn it. =)

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    It's actually an hour and a half with drive time, but it does need to get made up. I usually go to work the next day an hour and a half earlier. The schedule is misleading but I left it that way in case I get out of class early. Then I get to go to work my regular times.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you abandoning another site?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.