www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL ON BORROWED TIME

Monday, January 22, 2007

"You may delay, but time will not." -- Benjamin Franklin


What happened? I had the momentum going, did I not? A great schedule, I've utilized the calendar my sup gave me for Christmas so well. Last week - didn't miss a beat. Ah! Life!

So, jury duty. They say it has to happen sooner or later. Well, it's happened and I've not been kicked out. I go back again tomorrow and I have to miss classes and work. Most people would rejoice, but I've been enjoying classes and work, damnit! I guess there's always next week.

Tonight was meant to be my last night off. So I spent it indoors watching TV shows. I watched The Hills, of course, but another show I never got to watch was Heroes and I got hooked on it today. BTW, never watch a show with a freaking fanatic. They don't shut up. I beared it up until 9pm and when my show came on I turned and tried to politely say "Don't talk during my show!" Lucky me no offense was taken and it was seemless from there.

Tomorrow I go back to jury duty as mentioned previously. I've emailed my instructors and advised my sup at work. Everything's been arranged and I look forward to another drawn out day. Except tomorrow I will be prepared and bring all my homework, and utilize my time as best I can.

Well, it's 11ish pm so I should be in bed already. Adios, amigos. Hasta luego.

Recycle: I'm Artsy Too!
posted by Jenni @ 11:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.