www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WANTS TO SLEEP FOREVER

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've been home for about an hour and a half now. I think I worked just a little over 3 hours today. I'm pooped!

Let's start from the beginning. Woke up at 7am. Not wanting to get up. Dragged myself into the shower and drove to United Way for the outreach training program. I must have looked like a complete schmuck. I could barely keep my eyes open. I thought at first my eyes were hurting from wearing my contacts all day yesterday. It happens. But, alas, I was on my way downhill.

Training was fun. Some old schoolmates ended up being there and the little role playing was entertaining. Of course, I didn't participate. I'm cranky when I'm sick.

After training I drove back to Derby to try to get just a little nap in. Set my alarm for 2pm and tried to dose. By the time 2pm came I had a full blown headache. Called in to be late for an hour. Napped some more. An hour later, it was almost a migraine. Just sitting up was a freakin' hassle. Went to work, like I said for a couple hours and headed back. Ate dinner, contemplated on doing some homework, but really I can't. I want to sleep forever and ever.

I have to be tip top tomorrow because I don't want to miss class and Lord knows I can't miss anymore work. And really that's all I have for the night.

Lesson for the day: If you want to be a good doer of do gooding, you have to have your beauty sleep.
posted by Jenni @ 11:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.