www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GIVES RYAN A "HOLLA"

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ryan's special request of "props" comes first because I promised. Hi, Ryan!

Actually, he should feel special because that's all I got online to do. I've got 2 chapters worth of workbook exercises I have to do plus a Spanish composition which will all be due tomorrow. Friday morning I'll be at work early for the ceritification class but should be out of work by 7pm, too. Yipee! Cannot wait!

Saturday I will be off work and bowling for Big Brothers Big Sisters. As a prize for all my hard work I might be bowling in a team of firefighters. Supposedly we didn't get enough from our department to form a team and there are 4 to 5 firemen that came in to let us know that they still have room for some bowlers. Seriously? Is there a girl out there that would protest? This is better than the T-shirt I was originally looking forward to. =D

Okay, cannot rant on tonight, must do homework. Night!
posted by Jenni @ 12:38 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the mad phat holla, my sizzle. WESTSIDE.

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Hahahahahahaha...that's by far the funniest thing I've ever woken up to.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.