www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL NEEDS A GOOD NAP

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A whole lot of Sunday was spent trying to get things done for the week ahead. Tried to do a bit of homework then found out Mom was having an impromptu family dinner. Ching called me to pick her up from APL, got her, got back home, and ate some Kwan Court take out, courtesy of Mom. Not a bad way to spend the night.

Monday I had my car battery replaced. Yeah, it tried to die on me last Friday and I actually signed up for Triple A over the phone just so they would send someone to jumpstart it for me. The AAA rep told me my battery wasn't charging as much, showed me some print out we both knew I didn't understand and offered to replace my battery for twice the actual retail cost. No, thanks. The battery lasted long enough for me to get it replaced a lot more reasonably. Now I have roadside assistance again, which I think will come in handy for my upcoming drive to Memphis.

I also got some grocery shopping done. Bought some snacks for work, half of which Logan and I ate while watching cartoon when I got home. Logan has been home from school since Thursday of last week. This is actually what has kept me from posting any real blogs. Thursday after class I came back home to find Logan watching TV, I asked him to take a nap with me on the couch and we both fell asleep. It was hard having to force myself to get up and leave for work. Friday I invited him to nap in my room. Of course, he gave me grief about how messy it was but nonetheless he slept like a log. He didn't even wake up when I got up to shower. For all it's worth Logan is by far the best cuddler ever.

I had dinner with a long lost friend at OC last night which was fun. Just a little catch up on who we've tried to date since we tried to date =D He's failed more than I, but then again he's tried more than I so it evens out. I think the only down side to the evening was when he kept pointing out that I dumped him. Little phrases like, "that was a about a week after you left" and "that's why you left me" sprinkled in the conversation. To which I had no real good response to. I am ashamed.

Today I had classes and then went straight to work. I was battling a headache for most of the night but managed to trudge through it. I'm looking forward to crashing in bed, but I figured I owed some people a bit of an update. When I mentioned at work that I wasn't drunk blogging as much, it was also pointed out that I was barely blogging at all. Oops! Well, hopefully I can catch up soon. If it's any consolation nothing exciting has really happened lately. I'm looking forward to getting off work earlier than usual on Friday and having Saturday off for the Big Brothers Big Sisters event. Yay!

That's it, goodnight!






Let Me Be (Xavier Rudd)

oh,uhuh,uh,uh
Let me be now oh oh let me be cause
I want to be free now ow ow free to see now
I want to walk away ow ow let me feel my feet
Let me be free

Time and time and time we see
These acts against humanity
Each for each and each will bleed
And shed blood for what they each believe
On and on and on we go
Some will you see and some won't be
True to you and truth will lead
You to a sense of o now..peace

Let me be now oh oh let me be cause
I want to be free now ow ow free to see now
I want to walk away ow ow let me feel my feet
Let me be free

Time and time and time we see
These acts against humanity
Each for each and each will bleed
And shed blood for what they each believe
On and on and on we go
Some will you see and some won't be
True to you and truth will lead
You to a sense of o now... peace

Let me be now oh oh let me be cause
I want to be free now ow ow free to see now
I want to walk away ow ow let me feel my feet
Let me be free

wanna be wanna see would u let me go
let me be now ow ow let me be
wanna be wanna see would u let me go
oh,let me be now um um let me cause i wanna be free
oh i wanna be free ...yeah sa sa sa sa free free now free ...oooww oooow oooow...free free free
posted by Jenni @ 12:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.