www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL CELEBRATES INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

Thursday, March 08, 2007

International Women’s Day is celebrated in many countries around the world. It is a day when women are recognized for their achievements without regard to divisions, whether national, ethnic, linguistic, cultural, economic or political. It is an occasion for looking back on past struggles and accomplishments, and more importantly, for looking ahead to the untapped potential and opportunities that await future generations of women.



Read More Hisory


So how do I celebrate International Women's Day, I don't. But really does any woman out there have time to? On a Thursday, while trying to finish everything that needs to be finished before the week ends, knowing there are more things that will need to be taken care of during the weekend along with the inevitable task of getting ready for the upcomming week. No!

I attempted to pick up a suit I had dropped of for alterations early this morning just to find out when I got to the alterations place that my pick up is after 4pm. (Note to self: Start reading receipts and tickets.) I will try to pick it up before work, still 2 hours early but they did say they were almost done.

Planning to do some laundry right after this blog so I can atleast have some outfits prepared for the next couple of days. When I tell people I plan my outfits I automatically get regressed to a shallow fashionista with nothing else better to do than coordinate outfits. But seriously getting that out of the way buys me an extra 20 minutes of getting ready for work/school, because the way my closet is, (spilling over to the floor and my bed) I spend a lot of time rummaging through looking for something ironed or that doesn't need to be ironed. Also I have my Spanish Certification through work tomorrow at 10:30am, I'll barely have enough time to drink my morning tea, let alone find something to wear. I'm also preparing for my performance based interview which is scheduled for 1:50pm tomorrow. So definitely needing to be presentable and clean. Like every other Friday I plan to get out of work by 7pm, which I have TENTATIVELY scheduled a dinner and movie date.

Saturday I should be done with freaking out about the interview, so time to get my Technical Writing project tackled and caught up on my Spanish workbook. Of course, Saturday night I still have to go to work, so most of my school work will spill over to Sunday.

Okay, I have a funny feeling I intended to write more but really no time to figure it out. For those that wonder I am still in Wichita, just currently out of touch. Email is still the best way to get in touch with me.
posted by Jenni @ 11:17 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A friend from Russia was talking about how there men give gifts & take women out to dinner for this holiday. Wayne said he would get me an apron for making sandwiches. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.