www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - NO ANGEL

Monday, March 26, 2007

I should have probably saved that title for the blog on the Bachelorette Party unfortunately it's needed here. This is a emergency and required announcement. Jake and I are no longer speaking. I can't say why, and I can't say why I'm having to blog it even, but there it is. Thank you, everyone, for the multitude of soon to be sent unsolicited advises. Really, I've heard them all. I'm not listening to any of them because frankly I don't care. I'm done. This whole game is so old already. I'm just going to skip dating all together. No one is allowed to pick up on me unless they're ready to get married with a ring in hand and a date in mind. Until then, I don't want to hear from anybody.
posted by Jenni @ 11:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.