www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL BREAKS UP WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE LONGEST POST EVER

Monday, March 26, 2007

Everyone knows I went to Memphis this past weekend. Everyone knows right? Not a lot happened, just a bridal shower and a bachelorette party. The bride's grandmother was there *wink*wink*. Due to the massive amount of pictures I'll break it up in sections.

Let's start with the 8 hour drive to Memphis. Yes, I drove. And I'm glad a got a good head start because me, being the biggest fan of Mother Road ever, kept stopping for EVERYTHING. I stopped to take pictures of trees, for lost puppies, to get magnets and for every welcome center I passed. Oh, and I stopped randomly to write random thoughts in my journal.

Gee, where to start. Here's a couple pictures of the trees =D

Trees

Trees


A sample of my random road thoughts:

  • A multitasking skill - I can press a flower in my journal by sitting on my journal during an 8 hour drive. If you try it, remember to take the journal from beneath your bottom once in a while, if you don't, I have found, your butt will start to hurt.

  • Ft. Smith is not in Texas, it's not even in Arkansas, it's in Oklahoma.

  • I passed a road sign for a convenience store and read the phrase "Cold Beer". Had a great thought - open road, 9:34 am and cold beer. I winked, which startled me. I didn't read the sign out load, and even if I did there's no one else in the car with me, so who was I winking to? My f-ing windshield. I'm retarded.

  • Stopping to write random thoughts in journal every time random thoughts pop up is a good way to get behid schedule.

  • I think Ft. Smith is in Arkansas. I'm so confused. Where am I?

  • I saw a puppy on the road and I stopped. It looked injured and hungry and I thought about feeding it my Frito's but I was afraid it might be rabid. I called 911 to have them dispatch Animal Control. I guess, whatever city I was in didn't have one, so they sent a trooper instead. Something needs to be done about that.


Puppy


BTW, since I was heading east I got a perfect view of the sunrise, but the picture doesn't translate as well, especially through the many bugs that were sacrificed for this road trip.

Sunrise


All the serenity - gone, by the time I got to Memphis. Memphis driver's are crazy. Lovely city though, they have Macy's, Delia's, Bebe and Guess in the mall. I had tons of fun.

Memphis

Memphis
posted by Jenni @ 11:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.