www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - HUNGRY AGAIN

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last night Adam and I had dinner at Uptown Bistro, then went to Liquid to see Blacktop Bully and The Undecided. It was a pretty good night. Yet again we sneaked out a bit early because my sleepy ass couldn't hang. Joe Roach snapped a pic while Adam and I were talking to the lead of Undecided, Juana.

Adam, Jen and Juana


That huge ass bottle is not mine for the record. They fill those up for the bands, like a pitcher. Juana handed them to me as the picture was being taken because she thought it was a funny contrast - big bottle/little person. Thanks Juana!

Anyway, after we got home I went to bed and Adam stayed up to do more work on his video game. I'm not sure what time he went to bed this time, since I barely woke up when he got into bed. Either way I am not going to wake him up quite yet, even though I am starving. I think I'll do some homework to keep me busy.

Oh, I was supposed to call Becky today, duh! I better plug my phone in.
posted by Jenni @ 10:24 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey. Will you add Meri to your links? She's www.merispeaks.wordpress.com. I've got her started in the blog world and want to get her out there.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    would you say you're 'hungry like the wolf?'

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Something is going weird with your website. I can't get to it unless I browse for it? Maybe it's my end? I can get to my site ok. Yours is probably tagged as 'too interesting' for general public viewing. HA HA!

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHERE ARE YOU(r blogs)????

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.