www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL AND THE JOB SITUATION

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Work blows when you work with hags with wannabe croonies but I found consolation in knowing I can find other jobs. I don't have to stay. In my age with all my skills, I'm highly marketable. (Plus I'm way cute.)

I called in a vacation day, updated my resumes, called old contacts and started to work on a new job. I figured at most I can put my two weeks in by next Monday. Then checking the mail I find out my debit card is on the way. I ordered a debit card specially for my work. Made me remember how much I loved where I worked to begin with, I just don't like the people. Well, the debit card is making me rethink. I've waited so long for this thing, (the bank went through an integration right after I signed up,) I'm not chucking it so soon. I guess those hags will have to deal with me longer, (unless today's job seeking comes back with a good offer *wink*.) Besides, we all know for sure they'll be working there for the rest of their lives, I'm sure working with me temporarily until I get my degree won't hurt them that much.

I get my Associates after next Fall semester, so I should have my Bachelors in two years tops. I'm sure they will all survive, (unless death by old age hits first.)
posted by Jenni @ 5:42 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just make sure any new prospects will let you off in May! You better show up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.