www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL MULTITASKING AGAIN

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Chapters - Kurt Halsey So a short bout of unemployment and back to the real world again. Err! What's so horribly wobbly in my life right now? This morning I was practically cursing my self, nothing to do, y'know? So I planned out a beautiful day with shopping for golf gear, stopping by my fave but rarely visited coffee shop, and taking pictures at the nature trail. Doing my nails, homework, and laundry, they were all so trivial about 2 hours ago. Now, a quick blog while my lights are in the wash, before I rush to my car to grab my school books and get everything done and ready for next week, and most probably I will be doing my own nails tonight.

I start work tomorrow. It's a previous employer, actually the one right before I started working for the city and the one that inspired the self-proclaimed MULTITASKER GIRL nickname. Yay! I couldn't say no. So I'm an 8-to-5-er again. Whew! This time possibly compromising golf classes may not be that much of a sacrifice. I've already told myself, with the money I'm making I can afford better golf gears and since I'll have the weekends off, I'll just play then. Sounds like a plan right? Well, not all is that planned out yet. I'll meet with the head tomorrow when I get to work and I'll be discussing school schedules, and of course, having time off for Becky's wedding. Es muy importante. We'll see where this leads. If all else, I'll always have Plan A to go back to. Now that I'm employed again, I kinda regret not taking full advantage of all those days off. *tear* But one thing is for certain and will not be put off because of this new change...I will be getting a new tattoo. Stay tuned!
posted by Jenni @ 1:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.