www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SAYS HAPPY FRIDAY!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Yep! Back at work and really it's been great. Didn't have to have that awkward training period, just dove right in. So far, the last couple of days have been pretty steady, just settling back in, and having fun with the second glances, and everyone stopping by to say hi and "I heard you were back." I've been saying it's been like waking up from a dream (nightmare) and finding myself in the same place.

Basically, they will be working around my school schedule. I'll be working Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and half days on Thursdays. They're not requiring anyone to work weekends, but considering this project (almost identical to what I was working on before) when it comes to crunch time I'm sure they'll start asking for volunteers. But I don't foresee that happening any time soon. So another weekend off. Wow! I really missed being an 8-to-5-er.

This weekend I'm looking forward to seeing Grindhouse (movie) and hopefully getting some cleaning done. I have homework to do, of course, but closer and closer to the end of the semester. I'm more excited about getting my final grades than getting that break before summer semester actually. Only because I've worked really hard this semester to keep a 4.0 average for both classes.

As well, I heard from an old coworker today from the City. She is so cool. She wanted to call to make sure I was doing fine, and that she understood where I was coming from and she wanted to make sure it didn't get me down too much. Awww! She is so sweet! Which reminds me, I promised another girl I'd keep in touch through email so I should fish that email address out of my purse fairly soon.

Well, this is a short blog, because I do need to start getting some of my to-do's done. It's going to be a cold weekend, I think, so I might be tempted into just hiding under the comforter for the next two days. Going to have to work hard to keep myself motivated if I'm going to get anything done. Hasta luego!
posted by Jenni @ 5:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.