www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GOES ON FOUR HOURS OF SLEEP

Monday, May 21, 2007

Saturday evening I met up with Michelle, her brother and her sister in-law at Finn's. We also went to Liquid for a bit so she could try a Pink Orgasm. Good times. Pictures below:

Charles

James

Tu and Michelle

Jenni and Michelle

Jenni and Michelle

Tu, Charles and Michelle


Sunday I had some drink with "He whose name shall not be spoken" =D Did I quote the f-ing movie right? Whatever. Anyway, I told myself be home by 11pm. Yeah, when does that ever work. I think we left only 10 minutes before the bar actually closed. w00t! I am so not in shape for it be Monday. Oh well.

Already got to work, just a quick blog, (and really it was quick - took less than 5 minutes so far,) before I go make some coffee. Happy Monday everybody!
posted by Jenni @ 7:44 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My first thought when I saw this blog was "she knows Charles?" Then I realized you meant MY Michelle! I didn't know you guys were going to hang out when she was in town! I feel so out of it. =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.