www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL EARNS HER DINNER

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

So, that paper I've been bloggin about writing - finally wrote it. Actually finished it entirely, proofread and all by Monday night, and even created a powerpoint to go with it for my presentation. Then Tuesday I went to a dentist appointment in the morning and went through what I would do for my presentation in the waiting room. It was a truly hectic day. I was quite thankful that I didn't have to work that day.

As a reward for getting through it though, I was taken to Piztros by my bunny. Yay! This is the second time this week I got dinner and dessert. I am a happy monkey! Actually after work Monday we met at Tokyo and had sushi. That was awesome too. (Oh, and I just got a text saying I'm being missed so I'm going to cut this blog short.)

Right now, I'm at work, and the only class I have to worry about from here is Spanish which is a breeze. After that I'll be off to Memphis. I cannot wait! More on that after work...
posted by Jenni @ 8:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Although I think everything with buying the house is kosher again, I don't think we're giong to close until June now. How long are you thinking about staying in Memphis? We don't leave for our honeymoon until the 19th.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    I was planning on leaving by Tuesday. So there for almost a week, I guess.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.