www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WINS ANOTHER RACE

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It was a pretend proposal paper. As in, pretend you work for a company that has a need, and pretend you have the solution for that need, and pretend you will have to write a proposal to present your solution for that need. Pretend you're most eloquent with words and well versed in business jargon, and while you're at it pretend your budget, pretend you have opposition and pretend you have an argument that will win over said opposition. Like saying, pretend you're not by instinct a verbal person, and not just verbal but blunt and sometimes almost crude, and pretend that instead of screaming "Shut the f- up and do it my way" you're actually going to take the time to write a 5 page paper up. Yeah, it was due at 12:30pm today, and I printed it up at 12:21pm made it to class just in time to fiind a little format error in my chronological listing. *Sigh* I guess every race can't be flawles.

After class ran a couple errands, such as dropping my glasses of at the Shea's to get another lense made. The original lense cracked. Thank God for warranties, or friends willing to put things under warranty.

I've got workbook pages and a composition due for Spanish Thursday and as well on that day is a Spanish test. Before the much needed study session though I think I've earned some time out. I'm off to celebrate my most recent win.

Now, if I start seeing every obstacle as a race, and every accomplishment as a win, I'd be celebrating most every night. Hmmm... What a fantastic concept!
posted by Jenni @ 7:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.