www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS TOYS

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Logan told me grown ups aren't allowed to get toys, and I proudly told him I'm not a grown up. So, Logan got a remote control bug that has gripping fans and shoots out nerf darts, and I got new golf clubs. Woohoo!

It's only a starter set, seriously the most golfing I've ever done was 5 minutes of learning how to put. Hopefully this summer not only do I learn how to play but also learn to enjoy playing. So a starter set wasn't a bad idea. Lord knows I can't invest a grand in something I "might" like. But it's still the cutest EVAR! Because I don't buy ugly stuff, and stuff I can't match with. =D I'm so excited for summer classes to start now.



Actually I think once it starts getting warm again, which should start this coming Tuesday, I'm going to go out to a driving range and start learning on my own. Well, not on my own, I do have an almost live-in teacher and a butt load of friends that golf. Only I do still need shoes. Then once I buy the shoes I'll have to start buying outfits that look good with those shoes. And most def I won't be golfing wearing my Bulova watch. (Do you know how much it cost to get the bands fixed on that thing?) So I'll have to find a Casio watch that matches too. You see, when I find a hobby, I really commit myself and my wardrobe.

Alright, enough ranting I have to get clothes ready for tomorrow and finish off my homeowrk for this week. If I remember the sullabus correctly I have a test to look forward to on Thursday. Later!
posted by Jenni @ 5:25 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh, you're such a girl!!!

    Hey that remote control bug for Logan is actually pretty cool!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    I'm not just a girl, I'm a PRETTY girl. I deserve pretty things! BTW, somebunny told me I'll be receiving my golf shoes as a present but I'll have to buy the outfits on my own =D. Let me know if you feel like going shopping with me sometime.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YES! You ARE a pretty girl. Beautiful, actually. Shopping. . .oh! I can do that! :) You know, though, I shop for grundge but for you. . .I'll buy myself one pink thing! (sigh) I'll take the pictures! You shop! :)

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, don't forget modest!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.