www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL ALREADY HAD THE BEST WEEKEND EVER

Saturday, April 21, 2007

After the last post I actually went back to being hungry. Had an ice cream craving and drove to DQ for my break. Yummy! (Ooh the craving just hit me again, must repeat.) Went to buy another bottle of Bogle for keeping and a bottle of a different wine for drinking. A coworker recommended one, and when I asked the store owner to point me to that wine he gave me a little look of WTF. Guess why. The bottle, as I have now found out, is a twist off wine. Well, I still bought it, not wanting to judge the wine by it's bottle, and still a mistake. I am so giving that coworker crap come Monday.

This morning was my massage at Innovative Body and it was heaven. I've been going there for a little over a month now, and they are by far my favoritest out of all the spas I've tried. Unfortunately I won't be getting another massage until next month because of my busier by the minute schedule. But I did schedule it for the weekend after Becky's wedding. I figured another trip to Memphis is definitely going to do my back in so this is a very good move on my part.

Today, I have errands such as: cleaning my vehicle, filling out my 401k papers from the city and finally getting that taken care of, a little homework for the paper I said I would have done by Tuesday, dropping the bridesmaid dress off for alterations, and getting vamped out for a little dinner date. Actually I'm just excited to go to PF Chang's because I love that place. Ah, cannot wait for Mongolian Beef and Sake. Dangit! I'm hungry again!

I've been eating and eating more, I think the 8 to 5 schedule helps put me in the a good eating time schedule, which is the best. Everyone feels good when they eat. I hope I start to show some weight soon though, it's getting a bit frustrating. Oh well, been this size for almost 10 years now, I guess no one can blame me if I end up losing this fight.

Okay, gonna get a quick mid-afternoon meal in, just for motivation and then I'll be up and around.
posted by Jenni @ 3:06 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.