www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS FULL

Friday, April 20, 2007

I went to Chipotle for lunch and had the usual steak quesadilla. Ugh! I feel so heavy! I'm running out of places to go eat from here, though, so probably soon I'll have to look into packing my lunches. With my luck I'll probably eat whatever I bring before lunch. Today I brough sliced oranges, and ate those along with a packet of Frito Chili Cheese chips and I was still famished by 11am. I want to be able to bring cereal and milk and eat at my desk in the mornings. Mmmm...milk.

Hahahahaha...actually on lunch break right now, just wanted to post real quick. Going back to work.
posted by Jenni @ 12:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.