www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL TIENES SUERTE CON BUENAS IDEAS

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Kurt Halsey - The Heart


I have never felt so blessed with almost bright ideas. =D Actually, consistently lucky, and I've been chanting the same mantra for years now - "things always just work out for me." Remember that paper that was printed 9 minutes before it was due? 98 out of 100 points. Yes, go ahead and applaud. I'm a bad ass.

So, so far this semester I havea 95.4% in Technical Communication which I only have one final project and two classes left of. Now don't get me wrong it's not quite smooth sailing from here. The final project is a formal report plus oral presentation all totalling 300 points. If I miss those 300 points my A goes straight down to a D. Not saying there's even a remote chance of me missing 300 points, but I always calculate as a just in case. In Spanish I have a shining 97.2% and with about 8 classes left to go, I'm not worried. I did a make up exam this morning for the exam I missed last Thursday (I was home sick) and breezed through all 4 pages and I think the only question I missed was the last extra credit question, which of course, popped in mind the minute I sat back down from handing the exam in. Special point: Que es la Casa Rosa en Buenas Aires? La Casa Rosa es el casa de presidente de Argentina en Buenas Aires. Basically it was a cultural question referring to Argentina's version of the White House. Either way I should get my score back Thursday.

Well, off I go to get ready for the next day. I think today's victory deserves another bottle of wine. Stay tuned.
posted by Jenni @ 5:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.