www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS SOBER . pause . NOT!

Saturday, April 28, 2007



I thought I'd share some Dispatch music with everyone this fine Saturday morning to get the ball rolling. If you didn't know Dispatch is actually no longer a band, but when they were they rocked the world. So there.

I think I woke up still drunk. Ow! Regardless I have to get a butt load done today so onward ho. My never ending to-do includes: Finishing my paper and preparing for my presentation. After Tech Comm is taken care of I can finish off my workbooks for Spanish. Two more weeks until Becky's wedding, so needing get some car maintanence before the long drive. Packing would be good too. I've got my Summer and Fall 2007 semester classes already registered for so that's a big one out of the way. Currently needing to wee wee really bad. Break!

I got that tattoo I'd been wanting to get last Tuesday after classes. So right now since it's on my front waist area it's a challenge getting dressed and undressed, or even walking for that matter, because the clothing rubs against it. Today's the fourth day though, so I can stop putting that ointment crap on it. I just thought about because it hurt when I got up to wee.

Aside from all the responsible stuff, I also just noticed I need to do my nails. Maybe even just to take the polish off since we're having our nails done for the wedding anyway. That'll be my reward, when I get my paper done then I'll get to do my nails. I should probably clean my car too. Or I could just go back to bed. Decisions. Decisions.

BTW, for Becky and a little inside joke, the following video.



Ohmigawd, I'm so sleepy. OKay, 15 more minutes in bed, then I'm up.
posted by Jenni @ 9:11 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, Brian is thinking of hiring Matt Walsh to play at my birthday. We are thinking of having it on Saturday, November 3rd at Mom's house. I haven't run it by her yet, but we were thinking of the following title for the party -- "Ching's 30th Birthday Blues" -- what do you think?

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    P.S. I want to see your new tattoo.

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Good band but probably you'll have to have it somewhere else since the HOA at Mom's might have a fit if you put a live band in there. She's got neighbor's near her now. Why doesn't Brian think of reserving some tables at a club, and seeing if that band can play there that night.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to see the new tat!! :) I'm so jealous! You suck - not.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.