www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL HAS TOO MUCH FREE TIME

Saturday, May 19, 2007



Got back from Memphis and straight back to work. No school, though. Not until June 4th atleast. I seriously don't know what to do with all this free time. I think too much anymore these days.

This morning I had an hour dedicated to me and no thinking. That would be me during an hour massage. Ahhh!

Back to the real world though. w00t!
posted by Jenni @ 1:02 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.