www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS ON LUNCH

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It is nasty out, all this f-ind rain. Ew! So, here I am eating lunch at my desk. Not too shabby. What else can you ask for when you've got Steak Quesadilla. A glass of wine, maybe.

Ah, what else was I going to blog about? Anything new? Guess not. Though, I miss my sister a little bit. I think she should emerge for some air after finals week. The only person I've really spoken to (and only over the phone) has been Brian. There's this fear that Brian's been posting comments, and sending text messages "from Ching" to keep me from suspecting that he's fed her to the animals. Ching, are you still with us?

Well, I've still got about 27 minutes left of my lunch hour so I think I'll step outside for a bit of "fresh air."
posted by Jenni @ 12:34 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your tat looks great!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.