www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - READY, GET SET, GO!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Right, so never ever ever tell myself again that I can go to the bar for "just one hour" before I study. That doesn't work evidently. I started the day at 6am, hungover, and cramming. Cramming! Que dia! And to top it off, today was Book Buy Back and I left my books at home. I had to drive back to Derby to grab them, then drive back to Wichita, and now I'm back in Derby.

The rest of the day looks like this:
  1. Do laundry
  2. Clean car
  3. Get oil change
  4. Pack
  5. Study for last final
  6. Pick up BC patches from pharmacy


Of course, not likely in that order but no less all of that before 5pm. Yay! Sometime in between I will have lunch and dinner. Es muy necesario. Tomorrow I go to work, and Thursday I take my last final and leave. Oh, let it be a smooth trip to Memphis. Please, please!
posted by Jenni @ 1:15 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Ching said…

    That's a lot of driving. With gas at $3 a gallon, pretty crummy.

    BTW, I switched to Nuva Ring.

    P.S. We'll miss you on Sunday.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    I actually decided to drive because of all the stuff I'll be taking that I didn't want to have to lug around in an airport, plus the cost of renting a car would have not been reasonable, considering the gas price alone for driving back and forth is still less than flying. Good thought though.

    BTW, I tried Nuva Ring already and didn't like it. I was going to switch to a IUC but still researching.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.