www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL LET'S THE BRIDE SPEAK FOR HERSELF

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday, May 17, 2007


The promised blog


It's been a busy week!

People began arriving on Thursday.   We hit the graduation banquet.   Just as I expected, I didn't get any awards.   Eh, well, I AM a slacker.

Friday was busy, busy, busy.   I took Jen, Michelle, my sister, and my mom for manicures/pedicures.   My aunt Rita & uncle Larry showed up sometime while we were there, so Rita joined us for a manicure.   Wayne went to pick up his little brother's tux (which needed slight altering), but it was no where to be found.   Finally, they did find it.

We had our rehearsal "dinner" at Corky's (at 3:00).   My aunts & uncles don't get together often, so they were busy talking & not eating.   Jen ended up pushing it along, and we made it to the church on time for the rehearsal, then off to graduation.




After the graduation was a champagne reception.   We got to keep the champagne glasses, and I had plenty of help, so we collected a set of 12 for me (and another one for Jen to keep).



The next day was the "big day, big day, big day", as Jen kept saying.   I only slept 2-3 hours in anticipation.   We started out by picking up the rental car (BMW 328i).   However, the rental people didn't show up until 9:15, which made me yell a little, but we still made it on time to our appointment at Hi Gorgeous for hair & makeup.   Then on to the church to have pictures done.



Of course, since I was sitting around in my wedding dress from 1 until the ceremony began at 7, food was inevitable.   Michelle ripped open a dry cleaning bag & draped it over as a huge bib so I could enjoy some tacos worry-free.



Oh yes, and Wayne managed to lock his keys in my car when picking up Taco Bell.   Jen had to drive my keys to him (in a city she doesn't know) to rescue him.

So we had done all we had to do.   So what else was left until the ceremony except a pre-wedding interview

Pre-wedding interview








Add to My Profile |   More Videos

A few more pics:



Oh, one more notable thing.   This is the first time my dad's siblings (he's one of 7) have ever gotten together outside of their hometown.   Makes me feel kind of special. :)


posted by Jenni @ 6:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.