www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL CATCHES UP THE BLOG

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Right so, first things first, the pictures from the driving range. Remember I've been learning how to play? Here they are:

Driving Range

Driving Range

Driving Range

Driving Range

Driving Range


I actually LOVE it so far. Despite the fact that my back is still adjusting to all the work I'm having to do, it's very fun and relaxing. My real classes start June 4th so cannot wait!

Thursday morning was my last final, after finals I bolted and started my way to Memphis. I actually arrived too late for a banquet Becky had invited me too, so after checking in to the hotel, I waited for Michelle and went to eat dinner at Colletta's, (I think I spelled that right,) which was one of the restaurants we ate at back in March. Yummy food!

The next blog is about the wedding, but since I'm catching up I wanted to break the blogs up. You know me, everything must be chronological.

Oh and a video of my golf swing last weekend.

posted by Jenni @ 6:24 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Certainly better than my swing, although you take like 50 times longer than me to swing.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Which is probably why my swing is better, I take the time to actually learn how to swing properly. Take that!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.