www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL VS CRANKY MONKEY

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

People have the strangest ways of letting you down. Last night was excellent only because Brandon was there to reminisce about the good not-so-old days with me. We played pool for a couple hours, and had Papa John's breadsticks delivered to the Pumphouse. Good times. Mr. So-and-So, ruins it by forgetting his balls and playing coyish girl games - done! So-and-So part Duh! has a "lapse of judgement" and oversteps his boundaries. Ugh! Some days I wish I could just shoo them all away.

Went to work lacking sleep but work has always been a haven so I looked forward to it. Eight hours of no outside world. Except someone, (who will not be named,) started freaking out near the end of the day, accusing me of something I've already said 10 times I didn't do. It wasn't a big deal, it wasn't even work related, I just get tired easily with having to defend myself. Besides my genuine concern and eagerness to help ended up being such a waste since it went unnoticed overshadowed by trivial crap.

Regardless, back home now. Will vedge in front of the TV, find something to eat, and try to nap. If I wake up before midnight then the Lord woke me up to grab some drinks. Amen.

Okay someone, who still will not be named, just texted me an apology. So, he's of the hook. See, how easy that was? F-ing apologies are so rare these days.
posted by Jenni @ 5:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.